A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s computer when accessing certain websites, for the purpose of storing and retrieving information on the browsing activity carried out in that computer. Cookies are essential for Internet operation, as they bring advantages in providing interactive services by enhancing browsing and usability in our website. Bear in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment; on the contrary activating them helps us identify and eliminate errors.
Casa Remei SL uses the following types of cookies on this website:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to provide certain services expressly requested by the user that are used to ensure correct browsing or to guarantee that the content of a website is properly loaded. If they are deactivated the user will be unable to receive the services and contents correctly.
- Own cookies, which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the editor that provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies are those sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Analytical cookies, which are used to monitor and compile statistical information about the activity for the purpose of guaranteeing the user the best possible service.
- Advertising cookies, which are used to manage advertising space, based on criteria such as the frequency with which the adverts are displayed.
- Session cookies, which are designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Going to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or clicking on the personalisation icon shown at the top on the right.
- Different sections will appear. Click on Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to locate the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address in full or in part in the Locate cookies field.
- After applying this screen one or several lines will be displayed on the screen with the cookies of the website in question. Now all you have to do is select and press the X to eliminate them.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider bar to adjust the desired privacy level.
To access the cookie settings in Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on the operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History select Use custom settings for history.
- You will now see the option Accept cookies, and may activate or deactivate it, as you prefer.
To access the cookie settings in Safari for OS X follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences and then Privacy.
- Here you will see the option Block cookies where you can adjust the type of blocking operation you wish to execute.
To access the cookie settings in Safari for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Adjustments and then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security where you will see the Block cookies option, where you can adjust the type of blocking operation you wish to execute.
To access the cookie settings of browsers for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Execute the browser and press the Menu key and then Adjustments.
- Go to Security and Privacy, where you will see the Accept cookies option for you to check or uncheck the box.
To access the cookie settings of browsers for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer and then More, followed by Settings.
- You can now check or uncheck the Accept cookies box.
For other browsers please contact our customer service department.
- Internet browsers are tools used to store cookies and you must exercise your right to eliminate or block them from this site. This website and its legal representatives are unable to guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to ensure the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies in servers located in the US, and undertakes not to share them with third parties except in cases when it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges that company to do so. According to Google they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a party to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all data transmitted will be processed with a level of protection that is compliant with European legislation. For more detailed information about this click on this link. If you require any further information about how Google uses the cookies click on the following link.
Customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (+34) 971 159 296
You can also contact us to access any personal data we may have obtained through this Website or to exercise your rights of rectification, blocking or cancellation with respect to such data.
Please consult our Conditions of Use or Legal Notice for information regarding the Website owner.
This Website makes every reasonable effort to ensure that its contents are accurate and updated.